LATAM Visa Signature® Card
Points that lead to experiences and privileges that set the card apart.
Earn points on every eligible net purchase you make:
- 1 point for every $1 in eligible net purchases1
- No cap on points earned
- 20,000 bonus points after your first card use2
- 4,000 bonus points with your annual credit card renewal3
- Double points on LATAM Airlines ticket purchases4
- $0 intro annual fee the first year;† $75 thereafter (based on creditworthiness)†
Enjoy these benefits reserved especially for LATAM Visa Signature cardmembers:
- 20% discount on first LATAM Airlines purchase (up to $1,000) 1 time per year5
- 25% flight bonus points on LATAM Airlines6
- 3 one-way upgrade coupons per year on LATAM Airlines7
Take advantage of valuable Visa Signature benefits:
There are two different LATAM cards: the LATAM Visa Signature Card and the LATAM Visa Card. You will first be considered for the Signature Card. If you do not qualify for the Signature Card, you will be considered for the Visa Card. These cards have different credit terms, as set forth here and different benefits as follows: The Signature Card earns 20,000 bonus points after the first purchase is made, 20% discount up to $1,000 each year on first LATAM Airlines purchase, 4,000 bonus points at annual renewal, earns 2 points per $1 net eligible purchases made on LATAM Airlines ticket purchases, earns 1 point per $1 net eligible purchases made anywhere Visa is accepted, 25% flight bonus points for flying LATAM Airlines and up to 3 one-way upgrade coupons (based on annual spend). The LATAM Visa Card earns 15,000 bonus points after the first purchase is made, 10% discount up to $500 each year on first LATAM Airlines purchase, 2,000 bonus points at annual renewal, earns 1 point per $1 net eligible purchases made anywhere Visa is accepted. This card is not eligible for double points on LATAM Airlines ticket purchases, one-way upgrade coupons or the 25% flight bonus points and may not offer the same Visa Signature benefits.